Divorce Attorney Representing Clients in Monmouth County, NJ Helps Clients Begin the Next Chapter of Their Lives in Middletown, Howell, Marlboro, Manalapan, and Throughout New Jersey
Although we hope marriages will last forever, many couples ultimately choose to get divorced. In New Jersey, tens of thousands of divorces occur annually. You don’t have to go through the process alone. A Monmouth County divorce lawyer can help you protect your and your loved one’s interests in enforcing marital agreements, asset division, alimony, and child custody/support. Let out experienced legal team advocate for your rights in your divorce case. Our attorneys have provided dedicated representation to families in Middletown Township and throughout New Jersey for over a hundred years. Our award-winning family law group will help you handle any legal issues or disputes you and your spouse may face in your divorce.
Contact Joseph J. Russell Divorce & Family Law Attorney, for a confidential consultation with a divorce attorney representing clients in Monmouth County, NJ to learn more about your rights and options and the divorce process. Let our firm advocate on your behalf to help you secure the best possible resolution to your case so you can begin the next chapter of your life.
Need a Divorce? Joseph J. Russell Divorce & Family Law Attorney Can Help. Just Fill Out Our Convenient Online Contact Form for a Confidential Consultation.
A Monmouth County Divorce Lawyer from Our Firm Can Advocate for Your Interests in a Wide Variety of Matters
Turn to a divorce attorney representing clients in Monmouth County, NJ for help with all aspects of your case, including:
- Pre-suit settlement negotiations
- Drafting and filing a divorce complaint or answer
- Advocating for your interests during family law ADR
- Working out child custody, visitation, or parenting time
- Establishing child and spousal support
- Enforcing or challenging the validating of prenups or postnups
- Negotiating the division of joint assets and liabilities
- Addressing claims of child abuse or domestic violence
- Dealing with the removal of a spouse from the marital residence or the relocation of children to another state
Our team will take the time to listen to your story and understand your concerns, needs, and goals so we can pursue a strategy to secure the results you want in your divorce.
"Joe Russell is an expert in his field! He handles all clients with compassion and professionalism. I have recommended him to many friends and families and they have all raved about their experience working with him."Nicole Wasserman-01/15/2023 View All Client Reviews
Seeking a Divorce in Monmouth County
New Jersey law allows couples to file for a no-fault or an at-fault divorce. Although no-fault divorces can spare couples the embarrassment and emotional difficulties of litigating fault for their separation, filing for an at-fault divorce can provide specific benefits for the innocent spouse.
Couples may file for a no-fault divorce if they have had irreconcilable differences for at least six months and have no reasonable expectation of reconciliation. Filing for an at-fault divorce requires proving one of the statutory grounds, which include:
- Separation for more than 18 months
- Extreme cruelty
- Drug/alcohol abuse or addiction
- Deviant sexual conduct
- Institutionalization for a mental illness
Talk to a divorce attorney representing clients in Middletown Township about your legal options for filing for divorce.
Get Advice From An Experienced New Jersey Divorce Attorney. All You Have To Do Is Fill Out Our Convenient Online Contact Form To Receive Your Confidential Case Evaluation.
How Can a Divorce Attorney Representing Clients in Monmouth County, NJ Assist You with Your Separation?
While you focus on the emotional difficulties you and your family face from the fallout of your separation, let a Monmouth County divorce lawyer take care of the details of your case. You can expect our legal team to help you through the divorce process by:
- Reviewing your circumstances and listening to your needs, concerns, and goals to advise you on a legal strategy aimed at securing the results you want for you and your family
- Collecting and reviewing financial records and other information relevant to the outstanding issues in your divorce, such as asset division, alimony, or child custody/support
- Helping you enforce prenuptial or postnuptial agreements or court orders for spousal/child support or custody
- Aggressively negotiating for your interests to reach an agreement that settles any disputes between you and your spouse
- Drafting and filing your court pleadings and representing you in the courtroom, including if your case goes to trial
Contact Joseph J. Russell Divorce & Family Law Attorney, for an Initial Case Review to Better Understand Your Legal Options
When your marriage has ended, you need experienced legal representation to help guide you as you begin the next stage of your life. Contact a Monmouth County divorce lawyer from our firm for a case evaluation to learn more about what to expect in your divorce. Let us advocate for your rights to a fair and favorable outcome.
About Monmouth County, NJ
Monmouth County is located in the central Jersey region's northern part of the Jersey Shore. The county is New Jersey’s fifth-most populous, and its county seat is Freehold Borough, while the most populous municipality is Middletown Township. About a third of the county’s geographic area consists of water features, with tributaries flowing from the county's western half into the Raritan River and the starting point of the U.S.’s Intracoastal Waterway at the estuary of the Manasquan River.
Divorce Legal Services in Areas Nearby
- Bergen County Divorce Lawyer
- Essex County Divorce Lawyer
- Hudson County Divorce Lawyer
- Middlesex County Divorce Lawyer
- Monmouth County Divorce Lawyer
- Colts Neck Divorce Lawyer
- Fair Haven Divorce Lawyer
- Freehold Divorce Lawyer
- Holmdel Divorce Lawyer
- Howell Divorce Lawyer
- Long Branch Divorce Lawyer
- Manalapan Divorce Lawyer
- Manasquan Divorce Lawyer
- Marlboro Divorce Lawyer
- Middletown Divorce Lawyer
- Millstone Divorce Lawyer
- Monmouth Beach Divorce Lawyer
- Neptune Divorce Lawyer
- Ocean Township Divorce Lawyer
- Red Bank Divorce Lawyer
- Rumson Divorce Lawyer
- Sea Bright Divorce Lawyer
- Sea Girt Divorce Lawyer
- Spring Lake Divorce Lawyer
- Tinton Falls Divorce Lawyer
- Wall Divorce Lawyer
- Morris County Divorce Lawyer
- Ocean County Divorce Lawyer
- Somerset County Divorce Lawyer