Divorce Attorney Representing Clients in Brick, NJ Provides Steadfast Representation in Their Family Law and Divorce Cases in Ocean County and Throughout New Jersey
Do you require legal counsel or assistance with a divorce, child custody dispute, or other family matter? You can get assistance from the Brick divorce lawyer at Joseph J. Russell Divorce & Family Law Attorney with divorce cases, child custody, asset division, alimony, paternity, and many other kinds of family law and divorce problems. You will be better equipped to handle the difficult New Jersey divorce process and better ready to begin your new life after the divorce if you have an experienced and reputable divorce attorney representing clients in Brick, NJ on your side. Don't take the divorce process lightly since the choices you make now will affect you for the rest of your life. Speak with our team to find out what you need to do now to protect your future.
Need a Divorce? Joseph J. Russell Divorce & Family Law Attorney Can Help. Just Fill Out Our Convenient Online Contact Form for a Confidential Consultation.
Challenges Divorcing Couples Face in New Jersey
Even though you entered into your marriage with the highest aspirations and best interests in mind, sometimes things do not turn out as planned. Divorce is never easy. Even after your divorce, you can still look forward to a happy and rewarding future, so it's not the end of the world.
However, as part of the divorce procedure, you and your spouse will have to deal with a lot of complex legal issues. These consist of:
- Establishing visitation and custody arrangements for children; fairly allocating assets; allocating parenting time; managing grandparent visiting; and modifying custody and visitation agreements;
- Executing judgments or earlier agreements;
- Potential relocation issues; budgeting for the future.
These factors are so crucial to the divorce procedure that they could easily turn into contentious problems. Think about the following instances:
- One person gave up their career to enhance the career of the other; another person assisted the other in pursuing higher education or acquiring technical skills;
- One individual engaged in major hazardous behavior such as adultery, frequent drinking, sexual deviancy, desertion, etc.;
- Your child requires special care, which will cost money;
- You need to relocate for job to another city or state;
- Your financial condition has significantly changed.
You could be concerned about what will happen to you and/or your children in each of these scenarios. While you won't want to be separated from your children, there are a number of factors that could cause this to happen, including your ex's job transfer, your desire for the grandparents to be involved, or your inability to pay alimony, child support, or other payments.
A skilled Brick divorce lawyer can assist you in this situation. We offer a variety of services that can assist you in resolving unresolved problems so that your divorce can go as smoothly and painlessly as possible. You will then have the financial and emotional breathing room you require to begin a new chapter in your life.
"Joe Russell is an expert in his field! He handles all clients with compassion and professionalism. I have recommended him to many friends and families and they have all raved about their experience working with him."Nicole Wasserman-01/15/2023 View All Client Reviews
Our Brick Divorce Lawyer's Services
We offer a variety of services that includes:
- Such as mediation so that you and your spouse can settle a disagreement in the middle of things;
- Calculating just payments for child and/or spousal support;
- Establishing custody, visitation rights, and paternity;
- Assessing assets accurately and distributing them properly;
- Deciding what is in the children's best interests when the parents are unable to agree upon a course of action or when they have different opinions;
- Negotiating with your spouse about the various divorce-related issues;
- If a reasonable compromise or middle ground cannot be achieved, litigating on your behalf in court.
In addition, there are other statutes that are relevant to divorce disputes in New Jersey that you must traverse and comprehend in order to achieve success. These consist of:
- N.J. Stat. § 2A:34-23 (b) and (c) on alimony payments, which, among other things, figure out a fair amount for alimony by taking into account the parties' ages, the length of their marriage, their health, and their respective earning capacities;
- N.J. Stat. § 2A:34-2 on grounds for divorce, which include adultery, abandonment, institutionalization, cruelty, and other types of destructive behavior, even though New Jersey is a no-fault divorce state and you can divorce for any cause other than "irreconcilable differences;"
- NJ Rev Stat § 2A:17-56.52 (2019) and NJ Court R. 5:3-5(c) explain how to understand the meanings of the different child support laws in New Jersey.
Do not rush into any divorce-related agreements, activities, or files before first discussing your rights and obligations with our divorce attorney representing clients in Brick, NJ. This will also enable our Brick divorce lawyer to develop for you a solid legal plan that safeguards your future financial and personal security.
Get Advice From An Experienced New Jersey Divorce Attorney. All You Have To Do Is Fill Out Our Convenient Online Contact Form To Receive Your Confidential Case Evaluation.
Get in Touch with Our Divorce Attorney Representing Clients in Brick, NJ Today!
Even though they can be painful, divorces can occasionally be for the best. However, you must still handle your divorce proceedings carefully, so take some time to consider your priorities and your life's aspirations. Then, get in touch with Joseph J. Russell Divorce & Family Law Attorney's Brick divorce lawyer so that we can come up with a legal plan that will enable you to reach your objectives. Please do not hesitate to contact us today as we provide free, no-obligation case consultations.
About Brick, NJ
Ocean County, in the state of New Jersey, contains the township of Brick.
The Cranberry Industry had begun by the middle of the 1800s. Most areas of the town had cranberry bogs, and the VanNote, Patterson, and Downey families controlled the industry. Brick Township was Ocean County's top producer of cranberries at the turn of the century.
Divorce Legal Services in Areas Nearby
- Bergen County Divorce Lawyer
- Essex County Divorce Lawyer
- Hudson County Divorce Lawyer
- Middlesex County Divorce Lawyer
- Monmouth County Divorce Lawyer
- Colts Neck Divorce Lawyer
- Fair Haven Divorce Lawyer
- Freehold Divorce Lawyer
- Holmdel Divorce Lawyer
- Howell Divorce Lawyer
- Long Branch Divorce Lawyer
- Manalapan Divorce Lawyer
- Manasquan Divorce Lawyer
- Marlboro Divorce Lawyer
- Middletown Divorce Lawyer
- Millstone Divorce Lawyer
- Monmouth Beach Divorce Lawyer
- Neptune Divorce Lawyer
- Ocean Township Divorce Lawyer
- Red Bank Divorce Lawyer
- Rumson Divorce Lawyer
- Sea Bright Divorce Lawyer
- Sea Girt Divorce Lawyer
- Spring Lake Divorce Lawyer
- Tinton Falls Divorce Lawyer
- Wall Divorce Lawyer
- Morris County Divorce Lawyer
- Ocean County Divorce Lawyer
- Somerset County Divorce Lawyer